As the Easter break and forthcoming GCSE exams loom, we are delighted to be able to offer a revision programme during the first week of the holidays (Monday 10th – Thursday 13th inclusive).
Each day will be split into 3 sessions, each of 90 minutes and students can choose to attend a whole day or individual sessions.
Maths revision states “Problem Solving and Exam technique”. These sessions will include work on all of the curriculum areas but will be tailored to individual needs as necessary.
There is a small charge for each revision session of £3 to contribute to costs and these sessions are available to book on ParentPay or at a pay point, which will be available from Monday 20th March 2017 at 7.00am.
In addition to revision sessions, there are also controlled assessment resits, coursework completion and catch-up sessions running, for which there will be no charge. These are taking place in Fine Art, Art and Photography, French, Textiles, Spanish and Business Studies and are highlighted on the schedule. As these are not charged, these need to be booked by using the Parent booking system. Further details will be sent to you individually if your child is on any of these courses.
Please click here to visit the Parent booking system – please note, the booking system will become live at 7.00am Monday 20th March
● Students do not need to wear school uniform
● There will be no catering facilities available
● Students need to make their own way to and from school
● Allowing students to attend also gives permission for them to leave site during any of the breaks during the day
● We will have some maintenance work taking place during the week and therefore students must only be on site when attending a revision class and only in designated areas