All pupils should come properly prepared for lessons. At a minimum this should include:
- Bag for books, pen, pencil, ruler etc.
- Homework organiser (one will be provided at the start of the year).
- Correct books for the day.
If your child forgets their pencil case or just wishes to buy some stationary they can go to The Zone where there is a wide range of stationary including: fancy paper, ink refills, note pads and vocabulary books. For a complete list of stationary available please click here.
For Physical Education
- Games Shirt – burgundy and gold rugby style (must be purchased from suppliers)
- Polo Shirt – white, embroidered with the PE department crest (must be purchased from suppliers)
- Football boots
- Trainers – black or white trainers for indoor use (non-marking soles)
- Shorts – plain black
- Socks – long black football / hockey socks for outdoor use, short white or black indoor use
- Football Shirt – burgundy, specific to Redmoor (must be purchased from suppliers)
- Jogging bottoms – plain black
- Shin pads
Lockers are available for each pupil to keep their belongings safe. Pupils should see Miss Wileman in the hub at break time or lunchtime for further enquiries. A letter will be given to any pupil who is interested in using a locker where a payment can be made online.
The school is covered by Chartis Insurance but this does not extend to personal cover for accident or injury to students, except in cases of proven negligence. All trips and visits are covered by specific insurance and the premium is included in the cost of any trip or activity. This policy does cover personal injury and damage or loss of personal property.