Our students wear our uniform with pride and it is part of our strong ethos and culture. All of our uniform can be purchased from our two local suppliers, Hole in the Wall and Swifts.
School Uniform – Compulsory
- Black blazer with Redmoor logo
- White formal shirt in a traditional style (long or short sleeve)
- Redmoor school tie
- Either: trousers: plain dark charcoal in a conventional style (no jeans or jean style, cords, leggings, skinnies or combats etc)
Or; skirt: charcoal and knee length
- Footwear: sensible plain all black footwear (no coloured or white logos or soles)
- Either; socks: smart plain grey, black or white
Or; tights: plain (no patterns, no knee highs)
School Uniform – Optional
- Redmoor V-neck jumper in grey
- Tailored charcoal grey shorts (only allowed in June/July or at Principal’s discretion)
Hair, make-up & jewellery
- Hair must be a natural colour
- Make up must be natural and discreet
- Jewellery and artificial nails are not appropriate for school and they create additional Health and Safety risks. As an exception, we allow one plain discreet stud earring in each ear (e.g. no hoops or long earrings) and watches may be allowed (smart watches have to be removed for exams).
- No other piercings are permitted and students will be told to remove them.
- Rings are not permitted.
- All jewellery must be removed for PE lessons, clubs and training.
PE Uniform – Compulsory
- Redmoor polo shirt
- Redmoor shorts or skort
- Redmoor hoodie
- Socks: plain black long football style socks for outdoors and plain black or white short socks for indoors
- Trainers: sports trainers (not Converse or Vans styles) for indoor and on the MUGA (non-marking soles)
- Football boots: moulded or studs for field based sports
- Shin pads: any brand or style
PE Uniform – Optional
- Redmoor tracksuit bottoms
- Redmoor sports leggings
- Redmoor games shirt: long sleeved
- Base layer: plain black and only worn under PE kit
Students who choose to study GCSE PE can purchase an optional separate kit which is available from Liss Sport, an online school shop. This enables you to order these optional extras. Delivery is made to the school making the ordering and collecting very simple and easy. https://www.lisssport.co.uk/redmoor