We are proud of the atmosphere that prevails in Redmoor. We expect and achieve a high standard of personal behaviour where pupils care about their own performance in addition to the well-being of others. The school is noted for its cleanliness and comfort. The attitude of all pupils enhances this. Teachers try hard to make their lessons interesting, enjoyable and appropriate to each individual pupil; high standards of work are demanded and hard work and effort are rewarded.
We believe that each child will succeed through experiencing high quality in:
- A broad and challenging curriculum.
- An enriching programme of study support and activities.
- An ethos of support, challenge and encouragement to succeed.
- A learning partnership between the school, home and community.
- An innovative teaching and investigative approach to learning.
- A partnership with the family of schools and preparation for transition to Key Stage 4.
- Support and development of a highly professional and caring staff.